Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Krystal and Chris - Engagement Session on the Mall



Krystal is a field organizer for Bread for the World, so I know her from work with the UM Seminar Program. I had only met her fiancee Chris once, so I was excited to see them both in a more laid back setting! I'll be shooting their wedding next May, and it was really great to get comfortable with them. Here are some of my favorites from this weekend:





Chris and Krystal are just gorgeous.




and check out this ring!





























I learned that Cris is quite the acrobat. I love how Krystal is laughing at him in the background!
Of course, we had to wander down to the tidal basin for that late-afternoon sun. Check out the flare! I told Chris he has to practice this - we're DEFINITELY rocking this out at their wedding.
A few more from the mall - it's so clear how much they love each other.










And one last sunset shot to close it out. Congratulations, Krystal and Chris! Can't wait to shoot your wedding next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment