Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"I ♥ Faces!" Contest Entry - Week 11 (kids!)

I decided to do a kids entry for I ♥ Faces, too. The challenge this week was to enter a photo without a flash - which is perfect, since I hardly ever use flash to begin with. This photo is of my former co-worker Wendy's ADORABLE baby boy Oscar. We snapped the session in about 20 minutes in the lobby of the Methodist building in DC, just a few days before I moved to Salt Lake City. I added a bunch of grain to the photo and cropped it down - but I just LOVE Oscar's expression here, and the little tear in his eye! Enjoy! And be sure to check out www.iheartfaces.com for the rest of this week's entries.




2 comments:

  1. Wow. Such a good picture. I like it in sepia. What a cutie he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my dear! This almost brings a tear to my eye... you have captures such emotion. Well done!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete