Thursday, May 14, 2009

what i'm excited about

1. I get to see this lady: in just over 3 weeks! In fact, I'm even luckier than that. I get to be Rachel's date to Patty's wedding. Also, Rachel is officiating the wedding. Oh, and it's in San Francisco. AWESOME.

2. I get to see this lady: in just over 5 weeks! I'm staying with Amy during Rocky Mountain Annual Conference in Grand Junction, CO. This is also exciting because I get to speak at the lay session, I get to participate in a workshop on Global Praise Music in the UMC, and I get to see these ladies, too:

3. If I'm REALLY lucky, I get to see both this lady: and this fella: here in Salt Lake while we see these ladies:
(source: www.indigogirls.com)
on July 7!

WOO HOO!

(PS - Uruguay released its ban on LGBTQ people serving in the armed forces. Seriously? Uruguay and not us?)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Ha and that picture was me attempting to dodge the camera, I think...

    Re: Uruguay...didn't Hauerwas say that gays are morally superior to Christians because they got kicked out of the military? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. I want to see that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uraguay and not USA....why can't we (as a country) just own up to diversity and get on with it already? Not that I was considering the military anyhow, but still....Oh and Yea! Indigo Girls!

    ReplyDelete