Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I ♥ Faces week 13: Friends

(I know I said I would start posting all my photography on the other site, but these are going to have to be an exception: I can't get wordpress to recognize the HTML of the I Faces button.)

This week's theme is "My Best Friend and I".

My kids shot comes from a series of pictures I took at my last church.



I love Kalia's easy smile... and Kai's goofy-ness :)


It was more difficult for me to pick an adult entry. I finally settled on this image from a staff retreat to the beach last year:



There was a closer-cropped one of them, but this seemed to capture Marvlyn and Leigh Ann's personalities much better.

Be sure to check out www.iheartfaces.com for all the other entries!

8 comments:

  1. I love your kids entry! The framing of the one in the background is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both beautiful pictures!!! the kids entry is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both pictures are great! Love the goofy smile in the kids' entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your pictures are so fun, but I love the kids one!! What a unique picture!! Great job!

    God bless-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That first photo is phenomenal. I love the contrast between the two expression and the framing of Kai's face in the fence. It is a very interesting and engaging composition.

    The second one is beautiful and fun. I love how at ease the two ladies seem to be with each other. The gorgeous setting ain't bad either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are both great entries! Both of them made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these both - but the kids' entry is stunning! what a fantastic composition and the expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can download the button to your desktop, then upload it as an image in your wordpress site. Then you will always have it in your media file.

    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete